Friday, July 8, 2011
Another Fight
This is exactly what I hate from relationship: the fights. The nasty fights. Especially when it involved other people.
So we've been so busy lately. He's busy, I'm busy and we neglected late night calls which already got shorter and we only call to say, "good nite. got to go, so sleepy. bye" and I'm ok with that.
At least, until I found out that he didn't entirely spent his hours on work and guys night out. Apparently, he has this female co worker who's been pouring her heart out to my bf, consulting about his playboy boyfriend whom she found out been contacting his exes behind her back. She's not ok with that and cry to my bf. And since my bf has this silly need to be a hero, he has to listen to her. And I'm still ok with that, until I found out later that she woke him up at 2 am one night just to talk.
That's when I drew my line and confronted my bf about it. I never like this kind of girl, especially when they already knew the guy's taken but will do anything to keep them interested, usually by acting like they're the poorest girl in the world with no one there for them. The stupid act is just pathetic and I've spent my life hating these girl (a bit exaggerated, but I'm keeping it for now).
We had a fight, rather nasty fight. And PMS-ing while at it is obviously doesn't help me, nor the fact that he is really busy with his work. I hate to have to explain why it's bothers me so, I hope he understand it by himself. But guys are always pretend they don't know anything to get them out of the blame game, when I think they know exactly that it's their fault.
But I think I got him understand when I delivered this sentence I've been carefully put to explain how I feel. I said, "She doesn't like the fact that her boyfriend is being nice, or talking heart-to-heart with other women, so why should I like it?"
The sentence that ended the nasty fight. Event in this critical time, I can find myself is rather proud with what I have written. He he he..
Somehow it became another turning point for both of us, or rather for him than me. It probably remind him that though I always seem ok, but I do need him and think about him all the time and longing for that attentions. And I started to think I probably turning into Teresa from Kundera's masterpiece "The Unbearable Lightness of Being". I became needy and clingy and insecure. All the things I used to hate.
And I have to put in the note, that he did try to fix things. Clumsily, like most guys do, I guess, but nevertheless, kinda sweet. He started to call me in the middle of the day just to ask, "so what did you do today? Got any interesting news to write?" and reply my internet message with more consideration than he used to. He started to use long sentences again, rather than just "ok" like the usual.
So far so good, but I still hate that stupid girl and still planning a revenge. I know I've been silly, but I want to be silly and stupid this time coz I'm angry, and she will have to taste a bit of my rage. Watch out, silly girl. It's coming to you, hard, I hope.
Hahaha... I'm not setting a good example here, but what the hell..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment