Friday, September 5, 2008

Not Really An SSDD

So when I thought that this day is going to be labelled "SSDD" (as in same shit different day), something quite interesting happen. Apparantly, a news I wrote two days ago lacked the 'cover both side' thing and that company wrote us a 'love letter' complaining bout that.

Hmm.. interesting, I said. There this Corporate Affair Director is angry cause we don't feel like calling him for confirmation. Well, sir, even if I did call, you would say "We got no comment" or "We're just too damn busy to answer your call" like you did many times before.

May I suggest that you should be polite and take our calls or else, we don't need your so called 'confirmation'. .

Not really an SSDD, but why do I feel so tense?? Thank God it's Friday..


Arsip:

- PGI Tuntut Pemprov DKI Ganti Kerusakan

- Pedagang Pasar Melawai Protes Carrefour

- Pemprov DKI Pangkas Kegiatan Hingga 80 Persen

3 comments:

Ibnul A'robi said...

Emang narsum sukanya kayak gitu rik. seenaknya. dihubungi telpon diputus. ditemui, kita diusir. giliran naik, kebakaran jenggot.
Biasanya orang kayak gitu sih banyak korupnya. ga percaya, inves tar aq biayai, he..he.. be patient ya! do'nt give up. cerio

LonelyWanderer said...

hehehe.. iya. ayo, semangat!!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.