"Hey, what's up?" I asked. And he said he's at the apartment doing some coverage about a murder and ask me where I was and if I wanna hang out. Sure.
So I came and greet him and he smiled broadly in the sight of me. But it's not the smile that I like, it's the look in his eyes. It says 'I like seeing you' all the time.
We hang out and I got to watch him doing his work a bit. Met a couple of his colleagues and by the way they talk, I can see immediately that he's the alpha male of the pack. I guess he always was but I wasn't paying attention but this last time I do. I like it.
He's big and strong and easily placed himself as someone to look for guidance. He seems to understands how the world works and he has his buddies for backup. One of his friends even praised him openly in front of me, stating his accomplishments, assuming I haven't figure it out already. He took it easily and gracefully and I was just grinning.
And I realized why I'm attracted to him. An alpha male is always attractive..:)
No comments:
Post a Comment