Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Alienating Myself

I'm stubborn, I know. I can't help it. That's why, it's been three days I don't talk to my bestfriends anymore. I'm being stubborn.

Another bestfriend, Yohana, told me that I'm being too hard on them. That I should make peace and forgive them. But I can't, I told her. Not now, when I'm so disappoint at them. How can they did the same mistake again?

I specifically told them, I don't want to hang out with this one girl, for some reason. First, she tried to steal my then-guy, and she further tried to steal my friends. Call it jealousy, but I don't want to have anything to do with her.

That's why I don't like it when my friends hangs out with her. I told them, I don't forbid you girls to befriend her, but please don't ask her to join us. Coz they often do that, ask her to join us for dinner or other stuffs.

And since I thought these were my friends, they will pick me. Or at least, I hope they do. But no, they like her better, I guess. That's why when I wanted to take my bestfriends to eat out, celebrating my birthday, and she was there, hang out with them and they seem to like her better than me, I got so angry, I don't speak to them 'til now.

I'm disappointed. In my opinion, they should know better. In others' opinions, I'm being stubborn. Maybe I am, but I'm in such a bad mood, I don't want to be mr. nice guy. Not now..

It's day three. I got lonely. But I'm still angry..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.