Saturday, January 12, 2013

Random Night

I rarely going out late when I was seeing that guy that now an ex. Because he just doesn't like it. But ever since the break up, and I find myself doesn't have to answer to anybody, I can't exactly say no when my friends ask me to join them for some late hangouts. And because I was curious too..

Never exactly the party girl type, it's kinda fun to watch my friends get drunk and started spilling out their thoughts. Unfiltered. So now I know how one of my best friend thinks about my now-ex. I know he wasn't really approving my relationship with him, I just never realized how much he disapproved. And it's cute. I mean, to know that he has that kind of attention to me. And they say drunk people tells the truth.

And it's always fascinating to watch how people get attracted to others. I always have this level of sensitivity to know when someone is attracted to someone else they just met. Usually it's their eyes who gave it away.. And it's fun. Love is a positive energy and it's addictive. Even when I'm not involved.

I found it a bit weird, that I never mind not going out late and now, is ok with it too.. I mean, I know it's not healthy, I need my beauty sleep and all, but it also fun going out and meet new people. Sharing stories, laughing, teasing and occasionally check on girls who pass by our table. Hahaha..

So, until I'm not allowed to go out late anymore, maybe I should just enjoy these random nights.. Cheers!

No comments: